Agile North PT will be closed on Friday 2/21
Mondays-Thursdays 7am-7pm and Fridays 7-12
Please email email@example.com for appointments out side above hours.
We Succeed Together
At Agile North PT we pride ourselves on providing individualized care and expert treatment to help each patient reach their goals. Our controlled, caring environment and skilled practitioners assist patients through challenges as they progress in their treatment — providing the support, motivation and encouragement necessary along with teamwork and communication to ensure success.
Our process enhances the confidence, independence and empowerment of each patient so they can get better and stay healthy.
To provide expert individualized healthcare, to assist each patient in their recovery from injury and surgery, and to provide the tools and strategies to reach the highest level of wellness independently.
Foundation Values1. Perform an evaluation and develop a plan of care that is individualized and specialized
- Put each patient in a position to succeed in recovery.
- Stay fresh and sharp each day to maximize patient benefit.
- Provide support through learning experiences.
- Provide expert skill with hands-on and manual treatment when necessary.
- Provide honesty and trustworthy information that is transparent and up front.
- Provide expert care with exceptional staff teamwork and communication.
- Provide each patient with tools and strategies to mend themselves.
- Educate each patient about the process of their recovery and how research plays a role.
- Educate each patient on each phase of recovery and prepare each patient for their next phase.
Fostering improvement and understanding while having fun
We empower patients to take control of their health by providing the tools to help them recover and thrive long term. We believe when patients have the proper guidance and motivation they are able to progress through their diagnosis, strengthen their bodies, and manage their health.
- Individualized plan of care focused on doctor and patient goals.
- Objective progress and metrics for patient and healthcare team.
- Clear, open and timely communication with entire team.
- Support throughout the entire process of recovery.
- Strategies and tools for sustainability.
- Guidance when facing challenges so patients accomplish their goals.
- Coaching to foster grit, determination and desensitization.
- Transition support so patients can maintain their health independently
MEET THE TEAM
Bryan Labell, DPT, CSCS
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy - Massachusetts General Hospital's Institute of Health Professions (2011)
- Masters in Physical Therapy - Massachusetts General Hospital’s Institute of Health Professions (1998)
- Bachelors of Science Degree - Pennsylvania State University (1996)
- Licensed Physical Therapist (#13095)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (#200938116) (2009)
- APTA certified Clinical Instructor (2010)
- Member of APTA since 1998
- Owned and operated private practice since 2006
- Developed and maintained strong relationships with many physician groups since 2006
- Trained at the New England Baptist Hospital in their Renowned Spine Center Program (1999)
- Interned with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (1998)
- Adjunct Professor at North Shore Community College 2007-2014
- North Shore Community College PTA Program Advisory Board Member since 2014
- Hobbies include continuing my education, family fun time, working out, reading, biking, and running
Stephanie Stark, LPTA
- Associates of Science Degree - Bay State College (2016)
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Kinesiology - Umass-Amherst (2011)
- Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (#9205)
- Associate since 2015
- Trained in the New England Baptist Hospital's Spine Center Approach to Physical Therapy
- Hobbies include running and spending time with family and friends
It's not worth comparing the other treatments with Bryan's program. His treatment helped, all the other treatments I had did not. Period. It would be like comparing a car with a rock.
- David W
Bryan is the best in patient care...They educate you on your injury so that you can get your life back. They don't use a magic machine to treat you, you work it out yourself and learn how not to be a victim. It was a lucky day for me when I found them.
I came to your office terrified and psychologically defeated. I was thinking about quitting carpentry and foreseeing a life full of pain and weakness. Bryan, you and your highly proficient staff defined recovery for me and somehow got me past the fear of re-injuring myself.....your perpetual optimism and "just do it philosophy" infected me in the best way.
- Brett O
Labell PT is top flight in all respects! Love the fact that physical therapy is in a real gym. This makes transition to real world environment and equipment much easier. Thanks Bryan!
Bryan's easy going but firm way and activity tailored pacing made my PT experience rewarding and has committed me to exercise consistently.
- Denise P
Bryan and staff explained and worked with me during my PT with patience always. I appreciated their enthusiasm when mine failed.
- Gerrie B
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Agile North Physical Therapy?
- Compassionate team of caring and knowledgeable practitioners
- Skilled assessment and personalized programs
- Long term support and motivational approach
- Communication and teamwork
- Honesty, integrity, commitment & hard work
What should I expect the first day?
- Please bring your insurance card and prescription and wear comfortable clothing
- Please fill out the intake form prior to your appointment
- Please allow for 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Please expect a full discussion of your specific insurance coverage
How long have you been practicing physical therapy?
- Bryan has been practicing since 1998 and in private practice since 2006.
How many patients have you worked with?
- Bryan has helped thousands of satisfied patients
Do I need to have experience with exercise?
- Our patients vary in experience from none to highly trained athletes
- We strive to make our office a positive and comfortable place for everyone
- We will assist you each step of the way toward success!
Phone: (978) 777-9700
Mission: Fostering healthy exercise and eating habits in children
Contact Stacey Labell at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information